Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Saturday, June 25, 2011

To write their names in the sand

There is a blog out there that writes children's names in the sand that have passed. This is done as a part of the grieving process. So on a beach some where in Australia, Sam's name was written in the sand by a grieving mother who also had a stillborn son. Please check out the link to see his name, it is absolutely beautiful.
 Sam's name in the sand.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures we have from Carly at To Write Their Names In The Sand. There is something so special about seeing my babies names. I have found several other sites that write or display names for baby loss mamas. I listed them on my blog:

    http://asijourneythroughloss.blogspot.com/2011/07/again-for-love-of-angel-mommies.html

    ReplyDelete