Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Monday, July 16, 2012

She's here...

Well without further a due...I had my rainbow on Thursday! Vivianna Samantha was born at 3:51 pm. Of course named partly after her big brother. She is doing well and so is the rest of our family. I will post more of her birth story when I have a bit more time. I wanted to share her picture and arrival with you all because I know some of you have been patiently waiting.
Thank you all for you continued prayers and thoughts throughout this journey. I couldn't have done it with out you.

8 comments:

  1. Vivianna is just beautiful and I love that she shares her middle name with her big brother. Much love and light to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I have been waiting patiently!!! She's gorgeous! Vivianna is a beautiful name :) So, so happy that she arrived safely. Makes me so anxious to hold my rainbow in my arms...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She gorgeous Stefanie! Just beautiful, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So happy for you all. Love her name. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! She is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Beautiful girl, love her name. So happy for you guys. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Love her name an she's gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete