Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Michalina-ism 7

In the car last night on our way home from gymnastics and she is having a conversation with me about a boy at school and how he has a bunk bed (she is mildly obsessed with bunk beds after having a sleep over with her cousins Angelica and Gabby). For what ever reason she switches her conversation to Sam and her is what she said...
"-you won't have to cry" "-I will bring Sam down with my hands" Sam will sleep in my bed." 

Of course, I well up with tears. She recognizes this and says, "Mommy are you crying?" I told her, "No, I'm okay." I don't want her to think that every time she brings up Sam that I will cry. I tried to reassure her that I would do anything to bring her brother back so she could do those things with him.
Michalina is my guiding light in this storm, without her I don't know where I would be.

2 comments:

  1. by the way, I am still trying to do the spoken word blog thing, I just can't read any of my entries out loud without crying yet. But if you do it, I'll do it too! (I have no idea how to record a video though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will try doing the post tonight. As for working a video, I am sure you can find a "how to" video on Youtube. You find anything on YouTube :-)
    Just so you feel a bit better...I have yet to find one that I won't cry all the way through.

    ReplyDelete