Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Monday, October 17, 2011

Michalina-ism 6

Again this weekend I was at Sam's park and she could tell that I was upset and missing her brother.                                                                She turns to me and says very compassionately, "I wish I could hold him and make his body work."
I have to edit the post and add Michalina-ism 6.5. It's a half because I can't exactly quote her. The same day as Michalina-ism 6 she mentioned something else that I had forgotten about until driving past a dark cemetery last night. It reminded me of this one...
Michalina mentioned something about sleeping at the mausoleum with Sam. I must have replied with a "we can't" or a "how" because her next phrase was this-"yes, we can just bring sleeping bags."
Funny, because I have thought about doing this many of times. I have even thought about talking with the Windridge office about doing just that- having a sleepover

Maybe some day I will get my sleepover with my baby.

2 comments:

  1. I love when you post Michalina-isms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! Even though her little comments are sad, they actually make me smile because she is expressing her own emotions and thoughts without any reservation. I love her honesty and innocence.

    ReplyDelete