Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Friday, January 6, 2012

A little extra

Okay remember a couple of posts ago, I talked about why I wasn't posting too much in the month of December? Well, I can finally show you guys the other contributing factor to that.
A friend of mine shared with me that Grieve Out Loud was doing a handmade gift exchange. She knew I was crafty so she wondered if I had known about it. Well, of course, that is all I needed to hear was "handmade gift" and I was in. Well little did I know what I was getting myself into. My perfectionism came out in full swing. I wanted Melinda's (my gift exchange partner) gift to be perfect. So after much thought and careful planning. I decided I was going to make her a quilt with her angel babies names on it with the word mother in the middle. I think it is important for a mother of only angels to be recognized as mothers. Because that is just what they are, even thought our babies are not here on earth with us, we still mother them.

Melinda's crocheted a beautiful afghan for me and gave me a beautiful bracelet and snowflake ornament. Thank you Melinda for the beautiful gifts. I. Love. Them!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, what I meant to say was, thank you so much for the quilt, I absolutely love it! I will cherish it always!!

    ReplyDelete