Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Sam is an angel that was brought into my life. Here is our journey back home...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Groundhog Day

That's right my post is going to be about Groundhog Day. How does that have anything to do with grief? I'll tell you...

A poetic viewing of the movie Groundhog Day on Saturday sparked a question in my husband. He says to me, "If you had to do/live one day over and over again, which would it be?"

With out hesitation I answer, "as much as it would hurt...giving birth to Sam. Even though the pain would be so great, I'd get to hold him everyday."

I miss him. I yearn to hold him and feel him again.

Days have been rough lately. Just feeling very exhausted in my faith and its slipping quickly. Am I really going to see him again? How do I trust God again?

I want a Groundhog Day.

Mommy loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment